About The Manor Golf & Country Club
Although the words “country club” might inspire visions of affluent retirees celebrating sunny days while making their way through eighteen holes—nothing could be further from the reality of the beautiful Manor Golf & Country Club neighborhood in Milton, Georgia. Of course there is still an air of well-to-do, but this ready-made community embraces all ages, especially young families who want to live in a place that caters to the needs of each family member. The stunning homes that grace this Milton neighborhood pay homage to historic English Manors, but the best features are the full social calendar, strong sense of community, and endless options of things to do. Families who live in The Manor shouldn’t be content to sit around all day—instead they should have a love for the outdoors and an interest in golf, tennis, or swimming. One thing is certain though, from the newsletter to the sports, everything in The Manor Golf & Country Club neighborhood is first class.
Who Lives in The Manor Golf & Country Club
Couples and families who revel in being social will thrive in The Manor neighborhood. Residents will also appreciate having everything at their fingertips, or at least a stone’s throw away. Think upwardly mobile—people who enjoy all that life has to offer, and are looking for homes that define quality, convenience, roomy, luxurious, and are packed full of exceptional amenities. A neighborhood like The Manor is home to avid hosts, with visitors and guests coming frequently to share in the little slice of heaven residents have created, and to subtly wow them with the attributes that exist in abundance. You will fit here if you are gracious, welcoming, discerning, like to work hard, and play even harder. You also value the finer things in life, and are happy to slide into a well-established community.
Real Estate in The Manor Golf & Country Club
The homes in The Manor are absolute in their bold statements. There is nothing shy or resigned, but instead they are lovely depictions of the incredible manors and mansions of old. Sweeping drives and impeccable landscaping highlight materials like stone and brick. Turrets soar, and columns embolden the classic facades. While the exteriors impress, the interiors delight, entertain, and shine. Families will lack for nothing, and although you have access to neighborhood amenities, you could hole up for months without boredom.
Listings include everything from saltwater pools, wine cellars, mud rooms, gyms, dens, and home theaters to his and her closets, chef’s kitchens, bars/lounges, sport courts, and steam showers. Many homes include every feature you could possibly wish for. If you balk at expansive living or seven-figure pricing, then The Manor might not be the best fit. However, if you allow yourself to live in style, and want to be in close proximity to world-class golf, tennis, and swimming, then The Manor is an excellent choice.
Highly Rated Schools around Milton
- Summit Hill Elementary School | Grades PK-5
- Hopewell Middle School | Grades 6-8
- Cambridge High School | Grades 9-12
Where to Indulge
Established in 2006, Milton is a quietly expanding community. Their motto—‘Home of the Best Quality of Life in Georgia’—speaks volumes about who lives here. There is plenty of opportunity to indulge, but for families, the Club tops many lists. However, horse-lovers and those looking for a day in a charming, nearby city won’t be disappointed.
- At the Club – Manor residents won’t have to go far to indulge. The Manor Golf & Country Club offers a multitude of recreation. The Manor Clubhouse caters to every whim, but ‘play’ seems to the mantra. From world-class golf and tennis to indoor and outdoor pools—the programming is endless, and includes a full event calendar and lessons for every age. The luxurious Sports Center also includes a children’s playground and childcare center in addition to five-star equipment, trainers, and classes. Make sure you sign up for the neighborhood newsletter to keep apprised of all the engagements you might like to sign up for.
- Equestrian Paradise – The Milton area is home to a wonderful array of riding opportunities. Horse-enthusiasts both little and big will find a barn that fits their needs. Board your horse or take lessons, Milton is a great place to join a dynamic equestrian community.
- Nearby Alpharetta – Alpharetta is a constantly growing nearby city that is the perfect place to spend a day. With several shopping, dining, and entertainment options, it’s worth the short jaunt from Milton. Shop in the historic downtown area which hosts unique and stylish stores, eat at one of the many fine dining options, or take in some culture. There’s a reason Alpharetta is ranked as one of the friendliest cities in America, and Manor residents are lucky to live so close.
Why Move to The Manor Golf & Country Club
One thing that The Manor does is make you wonder why you wouldn’t want to move here. What’s not to love? Spectacular estates, impeccable amenities, top-notch sports and activities, excellent schools, and a strong, welcoming community are just a few of the reasons to start perusing listings. Imagine the possibilities of living in a place that defines the highest quality of life.