About Chateau Elan
Chateau Elan is a luxurious little community made up out of several different neighborhoods in Braselton, which is located in the northeastern part of Georgia. In addition to consisting of high-end neighborhoods, Chaeteau Elan is also known as a resort where many people from around the country come to enjoy everything from golf to wine tasting. In fact, one of the perks to living in one of Chateau Elan’s neighborhoods is the ability to make uses of many of the luxurious amenities. The community is perfect for individuals looking for a laid back, high-class lifestyle in which the amenities of a resort and country club are right at your fingertips.
Who Lives in Chateau Elan
While Chateau Elan is perfectly suitable for families, many of the residents in the community are well established in their careers and are no longer living the hectic lifestyles of those in their 20s and 30s. Life in these neighborhoods can be considered a luxurious reward for one’s hard work, which is why the community is the perfect place for retirement. The lifestyle is incredibly relaxed, yet there are plenty of things to do, which means you’ll never be bored.
Real Estate in Chateau Elan
There are several different neighborhoods located in Chateau Elan with a number of different homes to choose from.
- The Woodlands – These Georgia luxury homes are available in a number of different home styles and overlook views of the Chateau Elan golf course, which includes scenic views of woodlands, creeks, and distant hills.
- The Legends – These 1-acre sites contain luxury homes that overlook several fairways at the Legends at Chateau Elan golf course. This neighborhood is perfect for golf enthusiasts since it sits in a private club where the course was designed by three golf champions: Kathy Whitworth, Sam Snead, and Gene Sarazen.
- The Villages – This charming neighborhood consists of more classic southern-style homes. Oxley Village is a smaller area within the neighborhood that boasts old town-style architecture. This southern rustic quality is apparent throughout the entire neighborhood, from the beautiful gardens to the cobblestone walkways.
- Sarazen’s Corner – This small neighborhood consists of 21 premium home sites that are flanked on one side by a wooded park and on the other side by Duncan Creek. This rustic and natural area is perfect for anyone looking for a more private and serene space to live in.
- Country Estates – There are 49 luxury homes in this area that are privately gated and that provide their homeowners with stunning views of the Championship Chateau Elan Golf Course and Duncan Creek.
- Executive Estates – Many of the homesites in this area have fantastic views of the Chateau Elan championship golf course as well as Duncan Creek. They also happen to be located nearby the conference center, inn, equestrian center, spa and winery, making the homes at the Executive Estates an incredibly convenient choice.
Highly Rated Schools around Braselton, GA
- West Jackson Primary School | Grades PK-2
- Jefferson High School | Grades 9-12
- Jefferson Middle School | Grades 6-8
- Jefferson Elementary School | Grades PK-2
There are nine different community colleges within 50 miles of Braselton. Community colleges within 30 miles include Lanier Technical College, Gwinnet Technical College and Athens Technical College.
Where to Indulge
While Chateau Elan is known for its incredible golf courses (it advertises itself as a golf resort, after all), golf isn’t the only thing that you can indulge in if you live in this luxury community. Not only does the community have a ton of amenities, but the town of Braselton has its share of things to do as well.
- Amenities at the Chateau Elan – In addition to the three amazing 18-hole golf courses, Chateau Elan also boasts several other community amenities, including a state of the art tennis center that was designed by Stan Smith as well as three other tennis courts, a Sports Club Fitness Center, eight different restaurants to dine out at, a spa, a multi-purpose athletic field and a junior Olympic-sized swimming pool.
- The Chateau Elan Winery – One of the biggest perks of living in the Chateau Elan community is the fact that they have a full production winery. Established in 1984, The Chateau Elan Winery boasts two restaurants, the Le Clos restaurant and the Café Elan bistro. There are numerous wine tours and tastings to participate in all year round as well, including a Women of the Winery evening held exclusively for the ladies in the area. Other events held at the Winery include Blind Tasting Tuesdays, Dining Under the Stars and Tipsy Canvas to name a few.
- Braselton area restaurants – While there are plenty of luxury dining options within the Chateau Elan community, if you are looking for more casual, family-friendly establishments to dine out at, then there are plenty of options around Braselton. Some of the spots you can try out include Houndstooth Grill & Bar, Ninja Steakhouse & Sushi, El Centinela Mexican Restaurant, Jack’s Old South BBQ and more.
Why Move to Chateau Elan
If you are ready to live a relaxing and laid back lifestyle with access to high class amenities such as a winery, several high end restaurants, and a number of world class golf courses, then Chateau Elan is a fantastic option. The homes in these neighborhoods provide the peace and quiet that many people seek once they pass their middle age, but that is not without its many amenities. Not to mention the fact that the community is within 40 miles of Atlanta, which means that you’ll never be that far removed from a day trip into the big city.